Tropical Island… Yoga… Meditation…. Detox… Relaxing… Sightseeing… and… even Shedding weight…
Want to get the above experience at one Go?
To enjoy a warm and lively atmosphere instead of shivering in January cold !!!
Ananda Marga Hong Kong Centre is arranging an overseas retreat in Bali – A renowned Island in Indonesia. This 7-days retreat gives you a precious chance to refresh yourself physically and mentally in the beautiful landscaped Island.
In applying Yoga Natural Therapy methods, you will be regulating your body hormones and balancing the mind in a joyful manner! By having a sentient diet while practicing yogic lifestyle techniques, you can effectively and systematically discharge toxins from your body with losing weight as a bonus! Get also the insights to prevent errors people make on food that gain weight during our classes in the trip !!! You will realise soon that …
Proper knowledge + Proper Action = A Healthy body , Balanced mind & Joyful life.
Retreat date : 18th ~24th January 2018
Quota : 18 people
18th January: Set-off
-Arrive at Bali Denpasar Airport at 22:30, live in Singaraja Yoga Campsite
19th~21st January: 3-days light meal programme
-Daily Yoga Asana practice
-Lectures on maintaining healthy life and body
-Yoga dance: Kaoshikii
-Meditation: Calming & Healing the Mind
-Exploring nature: stroll, waterfall, tree house, etc.
-Cooperative games and sharing
21st~23rd January: Bali Exploring Journey begins
21st Jan: leave Singaraja after breakfast & sightseeing begins, lunch in organic farm, stay in Sanur beach side at night for next 3 days.
– Ulundanu Temple
– Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
– Tanah Lot Temple
22nd Jan: breakfast before 9am and watch local Culture dance show,
– Batuan Temple
– Elephant Cave Temple
– Batur Volcano
– Enjoy Hot Spring bath
– Ubud Palace
– Appreciation of local craftsmanship of woodcarving and silverware
– Visiting local markets
– Beach visits and fun
– Cooperative Games
– Visiting Uluwatu: Watching Amazing Sunset,
– local fire dance and sharing
***Evenings are free time after dinner.
24th Flight back to HK/ China
Price: HK $7400
*Special discount Price for Members: HK $6500
( *Members include our previous yoga class & Detox retreat Students )
1. Include all transportation in Bali (except fees caused by personal journey).
2. Include all breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation.
3. Include all sights tickets in our planned schedules.
4. Include all the courses and lectures.
5. Exclude visa and air ticket.
6. Exclude personal consumption, for examples, mobile phone, tips, luggage fees and laundry.
7. Exclude extra cost caused by unexpected and accidental factors such as transportation delays, wars, coup, strike, extreme weather, aircraft fault, flight delays, flight cancellation.
8. The organiser has the right to make changes on the rundown and adjust the fees according to any special circumstances. Participants need to bear their own responsibility and costs if they made separate tours in this trip. Organisers would not refund and hold any responsibility to those participants.
9. If participants decide to drop out 30 days before the trip, 10% of the registration fees will be taken off as administration cost and not refunded;
If participants decide to drop out 15 to 29 days before the trip, 50% of the fees will be taken off as administration cost and will not be refunded;
If participants decide to drop out less than 15 days before the trip, all the fees will be taken off as administration cost and not refunded.
**Application deadline: 31 December 2017
1. Deposit the fee into HSBC bank account 456-370063-838 (Account Name: Path of Bliss Co. Ltd)
2. Take photo of the deposit slip and send to us via Whatsapp (Contact person: Shivanii 69325067) or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Buy air-ticket yourself after our coordinating with our booked flights numbers
*If you have any inquiries about the retreat, please send us an email and we will reply soon.
This retreat will be led by a Veteran yogi – Dada Krsna. He has successfully held more than hundred Yoga Detox retreats over the years. We are pleased to have him guide our participants including personal advise time during this trip.
Dada Krsna, has been practising yoga since 1992. He was in Singapore, Sweden and India to study Holistic Yoga and has over 20 years of experience. He is an expert in Science of Yoga – Body – Mind – Spirit. Dada guides people on healthy Yogi diet, conducts Yoga Natural Therapy and Anxiety -Depression Management programmes . By integrating Traditional Yoga into modern life, and emphasising the uniqueness of every individual, Dada has helped and inspired many people in life. He says many common problems such as weak digestion, constipation, skin allergy, insomnia, anxiety and depression could all be solved with proper knowledge, positive attitude and regular yogic practices. Therefore, this is an invaluable opportunity not to be missed !!!!
1. Vegetarian diet applies during the whole trip, so as to feel the light body and joyful mind
2. Be respectful and humble to our yogi mentor, team leaders and other participants
Application of Visa (reference only)
1. Hong Kong local residents are granted free entry (duration of stay: 30 days) to Indonesia.
2. (If you are not Hong Kong residents) You can apply visa for Bali easily : follow your country requirements for visa.
3. Passport must be valid for over 6 month with minimum 2 blank pages.
4. Please Print your air ticket.
1. Book your air ticket in advance with flight information provided by the centre.
2. Bring personal Identity card and passport.
3. The temperature of Bali is around 30C daytime in January. Comfortable and loose fit summer wear, swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, mosquitos repellent, umbrella and other personal belongings are suggested to bring.
4. The voltage of Bali is 220V. The socket is either fit to round 2-pin plug or flat 3-pin plug. Please bring multi-purpose plug converter if necessary.
5. Please bring personal bed sheets.
6. Please buy insurance if you need it.