In October 2018 DMS will be conducted at Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp in Hong Kong. This is a very historical event, since it’s the first time DMS has been conducted in Hong Kong. All facilities at the venue have been booked exclusively for our use, including; archery, trampolining, roller skating, cycling, swimming, paddle boating, hiking and wall climbing. So it’s the perfect location for families to come and enjoy a spiritual program, while their children enjoy the venue.
48 hours Akhanda Kiirtan October 3-5, 2018
Workshops October 3-4, 2018
During DMS you will get the chance to enjoy great performances by talented spiritual musicians, singers and dancers from India, Taiwan, China, Russia and South Korea etc. There will also be spiritual weddings, yogic baby-naming ceremony and delicious vegetarian food surrounded by peaceful natural scenery. Let’s explore our inner self and enter the deeper sphere of our consciousness.
Address: Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Date: October 3-5, 2018
Time of Arrival: 4 pm on October 2nd, 2018
Time of Departure: 10:30 am on October 6th, 2018
Specialities of DMS in Hong Kong:
- Cultural Exchange from more than 10 cultures.
- Beauty spot in HK with swimming pool, paddle boating, rock climbing and other sports.
- Spiritual discourses by Purodha Pramukha.
- Over 40 Acaryas will attend and share their knowledge and inspiration.
- Workshops on different topics: Yogic treatments, Indian dance and more…
- Baba’s stories, 48 hrs Akhanda Kiirtan and new Baba’s video.
Fees include all food and accommodation:
|Item||Early-bird* (HK$)||Regular (USD)|
|Students (13-18 yrs old)||$1,650||$1,900|
|Children** (3-12 yrs old)||$1,500||$1,650|
*Early bird price is limited to payment before June 1st, 2018.
**Children below 3 years old are free of charge, but they have to share bed with parents.
NB. The above price is for Hong Kong Residents.
Registration for overseas participants, please visit: www.dms.hks.amps.org
The program fee is non-refundable, only the name of participants can be transferred.
DMS will be conducted at Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp in Hong Kong. The camp is located on the riverside of Pak Tam Chung in Sai Kung – a beautiful and picturesque part of Hong Kong. It occupies an area of around 100,000 sq. metre and is surrounded by green hills and a river. Facilities include swimming pool, paddle boating on the river and many other sports & games, including archery, trampolining, cycling, hiking and wall climbing.
Participants will be accommodated in fully airconditioned villas with bathroom facilities. Free WIFI is also available throughout the campus.
Please read before completing the registration form:
Registration procedure for Hong Kong residents:
1. Fill up the registration form https://goo.gl/forms/pSRWG22ttZ1gYyrI2
2. Please deposit the fee into this HSBC bank account 456-370063-838 (Acc Name: Path of Bliss Co. Ltd).
3. Take photo of the deposit slip and send to us via Whatsapp 69325067.(Shivanii) email@example.com with your name.
4. First come first served.
Directions to Pak Tam Chung From Sai Kung Bus Terminal:
- Take bus No.94 (HK$6.8 ) from Sai Kung Bus Terminus to Pak Tam Chung. Then walk 5 mins to Po Leung Kuk Pak Tam Chung Holiday Camp.
- At Sai Kung Bus Terminus, you can take taxi to Pak Tam Chung. (around HK$50).
1. Food: Sentient vegetarian food will be provided, personal snacks are not recommended. Please do not bring any meat items/food into the campsite. Alcohol and smoking are not permitted.
2. Accommodation: Dorm-style beds will be provided. Organisers reserve the rights to allocate the rooms. Special request may be considered. Please keep the rooms clean and maintain silence after 10pm.
3. Attire: Comfortable clothing and long pants should be prepared for outdoor activities and yoga. You may wish to bring a bathing costume for swimming in the pool.
4. Personal items: Please bring your own yoga mat, Water bottle and personal toiletries. All utensils for meals will be provided. You may choose to use your own bowls and chopsticks, but washing them may be a problem as kitchen is only accessible for kitchen staff.
5. Special needs/emergency: please contact our staff in advance in case of any discomfort or illnesses, i.e. high blood pressure, heart diseases or if any other emergency.
6. The program content may be subjected to adjustments due to weather and other conditions. Please respect the program schedule with cooperative spirit.