Yoga Class for Health and Rejuvenation – A 8-week Yoga Asana Course (Sunday)
Yoga is actually the harmonious union of mind, body and soul. Practicing Yoga Asana can balance our hormones and emotions, which eventually leads us to healthier bodies and minds. Besides working on the body, our yoga postures also focus on regulating the glands, the secret places that governing your emotions. The postures we teach are simple yet effective for everyone to practise daily.
Through continuous practice, one should be able to discover a new dimension both physically and mentally. This 8-week yoga asana course will lead you to a journey of improvement on both of your body and soul. Our instructor can also provide individual suggestion on postures according to your problem.
*After each yoga asana class, there will be a 30 minutes yoga lecture (optional).
The topics are as below:
– Basic Requirements for Yoga Practice
– Cakras: The Various Subtle Energy Centers
– Water and its effect on body and mind
– Upavasa: The Benefits of Fasting
– Yama and Niyama: Guiding Force for a Peaceful Mind
– The Subtle Science behind Tantra Yoga
– Sadhana: An all-round effort to become your Complete Harmonious Self
Date: 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th Sept
1st, 8th, 15th, 22th Oct (Sundays)
Time: 10:30 am-12:00 pm
Venue: Unit 5G, On Fook Industrial Building, 41-45 Kwai Fung Cresent, Kwai Fong, NT
Medium: Cantonese and English
Fee: HK$640 for 8-week course
HK$120 for individual drop-in (per class)